11/19/21

♡ New job training ♡

:。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆ Hiii  :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆


ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Today I had training in my new work. It took 4 hours (omg!), but I'm happy I could participate. It was a bit tiring though... And they won't pay me for those hours... Oh, well, what can you do?


                                                                                                                                                        
I hope I'll get a nice pay in January, lol.  ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ  By the way... I miss summer so much! It's getting colder and colder these days, brrrr! I can't stand it... >.<  Here are some pics from spring (although I was freezing, because last May's weather sucked, so I wore winter jacket then, lool). I'm wearing the same jacket this fall as well, haha. xD 

Those pics are from May... I promise I'll take some new pictures soon, but I also have a lot of them saved and never posted (or posted on Instagram only, hihi).





Take care and stay safe

Mayemi 梅雅(°◡°♡)
  



    

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ Previous Posts ♡

♡ Search on this blog ♡

♡ Stats ♡