11/17/21

♡ My parents 25th wedding anniversary dinner + some old photos ♡

~ ♡ Haaai ~

Yesterday was my parents' 25th wedding anniversary, so we went out to celebrate! Dad got mom some cute flowers!

It all made me think if I'll ever be able to be with someone this long... It feels a bit strange to me though. It's a different epoque now... However, I hope, that my love and I will last a lifetime.







                                   Lovely flowers my mom got! (♡°▽°♡)

I ate a lot, lol. I ordered ribs and they were huge! (⊙_⊙) That's why we really like this restaurant... They always give us large portions, hahaha! xD 

This girl loves eating, so yeah... But it was sooo delicious! I regret nothing, haha. xD


(¬‿¬ )

Here are some old photos from the time, when I had motivation to put more makeup on.



                        


As you can see... I love the 'peace sign' pose and this Liz Lisa dress!


(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)
    

Take care and stay safe

Mayemi 梅雅(°◡°♡)
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ Previous Posts ♡

♡ Search on this blog ♡

♡ Stats ♡