11/17/21

♡ My parents 25th wedding anniversary dinner + some old photos ♡

~ ♡ Haaai ♡ ~

Yesterday was my parents' 25th wedding anniversary, so we went out to celebrate! Dad got mom some cute flowers! ♡

It all made me think if I'll ever be able to be with someone this long... It feels a bit strange to me though. It's a different epoque now... However, I hope, that my love and I will last a lifetime. ♡







                                   Lovely flowers my mom got! (♡°▽°♡)

I ate a lot, lol. I ordered ribs and they were huge! (⊙_⊙) That's why we really like this restaurant... They always give us large portions, hahaha! xD 

This girl loves eating, so yeah... But it was sooo delicious! I regret nothing, haha. xD


(¬‿¬ )

Here are some old photos from the time, when I had motivation to put more makeup on.



                        


As you can see... I love the 'peace sign' pose and this Liz Lisa dress!


(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)
    

♡ Take care and stay safe ♡

Mayemi 梅雅(°◡°♡)
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ Previous Posts ♡

♡ Search on this blog ♡

♡ Stats ♡