12/5/21

♡ Hello December: new gets + met with my uni friends + this month's inspirational gal ♡

 Heyooo~ 


(´。• ω •。`) ♡

Long time no post, sorry! I had a crazy week = a lot of new classes and a couple of job interviews and... it was SO tiring! I had to teach students this weekend too and they did not show up, LOL! (≧◡≦)

I got a lot of things recently, because all of my cosmetics ran out... But I still need to buy new foundation, lol! This week I got:

1. Hair conditioner 

2. Face cream

3. Vitamin C serum  

 I met with my friends on Friday. We didn't see each other for like... 2 years?! LOL. We had a lot to talk about. Life's been too busy for us, I guess, haha. We went out for coffee, it was delicious! 


(♡°▽°♡)


After coffee, we went to Christmas market and it was very cute. The lights and Christmas tree looked so kawaii. 

Then, we went Christmas shopping! Well, I was the only one buying things, but I wanted to purchase all the presents before. Well, I still need to buy a few things, lol, but I got almost everything! I won't show what I bought, because my mom sometimes views my blog, hahaha. 

Okay... so now let's announce this month's inspirational gal! It's... *drums* Tsubasa Masuwaka! 

 I also fell in love with her songs! Yep, she's a gyaru businesswoman and singer, so I really admire her old style.

tsubasa masuwaka | Tumblr uploaded by Silke on We Heart It

She's so cute, I can't! 


(´♡‿♡`)


I'm sooo tired ♡(。- ω -)

 

♡ ♡ ♡

 Take care and stay safe!

Mayemi 梅雅(°◡°♡)

2 comments:

  1. I really like the font you use. The whole theme is so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That was the vibe I am going for ╰(*´︶`*)╯

      Delete

♡ Previous Posts ♡

♡ Search on this blog ♡

♡ Stats ♡