12/13/21

♡ I NEED a haircut + gal hairspo + I miss summer lol ♡

 Hellou~


♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡   

 


I don't leave the house most of the time, so I don't have any new pics.... I'm in a desperate need to get a haircut, my bangs is waaaaay too long. I booked an appointment, 2 weeks left (and a half, lol). I decided not to touch my fringe (I usually trim it when it's getting too long, but I don't like the result as much, because hairstylists know, what they do and I don't XDDD). 

Here's some gal hair inspo from Pinterest (this app is hella addicting by the way).

I want to get a mix of 2 and 3. Sooo, I want warm brown hair colour and blonde bangs with highlights. What do you think? I love all the hairstyles and hair colours. I'm always so indecisive when it comes to hair, it's ridiculous! LOL! (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

 I also love the blonde hair Kumicky has here! What shade of blonde is it? Do you know what exactly it is? I am team brown hair since last summer, but this makes me wonder...


I miss summer soooo much, so I'll post some photos from that time to cheer myself up!


 I went to Spain this summer! I'm so thankful I could go there and spend some time with my fam! ♡

This is my fav dress from Liz Lisa! <3 It's very comfortable and I wear it a lot. Still gotta expand my himekaji wardrobe, because I had to sell 3 LL dresses this year (which sucks btw), but I'm sure they have found a good home. ♡

Summer nails I got before going to Spain... It was in June 2021, but feels like it was a year ago or even earlier...


( : ౦ ‸ ౦ : )    


That's the last picture for today... I am sooo tired, because of today's 2 exams and work.


(-.-)...zzz   

♡ ♡ ♡

 Take care and stay safe!

Mayemi 梅雅(°◡°♡)



2 comments:

  1. Oh Gosh... talking about indecisiveness, I'm also the same. I hope your hair colourist helps you choose the best for you <3 A beige blonde would look so cute on you, it's neutral & sweet if you combine it with brown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice! I saw on your blog that you also want to change your hair colour. (´ ω `♡)

    ReplyDelete

♡ Previous Posts ♡

♡ Search on this blog ♡

♡ Stats ♡