12/16/21

♡ My first gyaru mags + fav gyaru magazines flip through videos ♡

Heyyy

I got 2 parcels yesterday! They were Japanese fashion magazines, which I bought on Buyee website. I got Popteen November 2011 issue and Ageha April 2012 issue. I'm so excited!!


\(★ω★)/

They weren't as cheap as I thought at first though... I paid customs, like... WTH?! (¬_¬;) Still, I'm happy I got them, because they're filled with gyaru inspo (makeup and fashion wise). At least I received them (I'm still waiting for 1 package containing 2 Liz Lisa dresses for more than a year... someone from the post office stole it, that's for sure...).



Aren't they cute?? Now I feel like a real gal, lol. Kidding, I know I still have a long way to go. Anyway, I'm really enjoying this gal journey. It makes me very happy!

\(≧▽≦)/

I also got a thank you note (I used a translator, because I'm a beginner, when it comes to Japanese... more like a constant beginner... XD But I'm trying to change that!)

Why I bought Japanese fashion magazines from a decade ago? XD Many people think it's ridiculous. However, I really enjoy gyaru style and many international gals also have them, even if they don't speak Japanese. I know the mags can get a little pricy (because of the shipping etc.), but I love the nostalgic vibes I get from them (10 years ago I fell in love with Japanese culture, manga, anime and gyaru). Soo... at the end of the day, it's my money and if I want to get something, that inspires me, why not?


Here are some gyaru magazines flip through, that I love! I found this playlist on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-Vr83_uE87Thgo6mzwqd-isIk03CwSyA

 

♡ ♡ ♡

 Take care and stay safe!

Mayemi 梅雅(°◡°♡)

 

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding? These magazines are a treasure so it's worth the money TvT I wish I could find HappieNuts somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many people don't understand that these magazines are really precious! Only gals get it, haha! <3 I could only find one issue of HappieNuts on Mercari. Is it that rare? :O

      Delete

♡ Previous Posts ♡

♡ Search on this blog ♡

♡ Stats ♡