12/8/21

♡ New nails + cute Christmas lights and Christmas market ♡

 Hiii (♡˙︶˙♡)

Last week I got my nails done! I like it a lot. However, I want to buy some nail deco, because my nails aren't as gal as I would like them to be... ( 〃▽〃) My nail lady only does stickers and that's it... It's kinda sad. (︶︹︺)

But I still like her job and the colours a lot.~ Do you have any nail deco shops recommendations? 。.:☆*:・'(*⌒―⌒*)))

I went to the Christmas market with my friends last week. We had a lot of fun! (*¯︶¯*)  I also saw many cute Christmas decorations in depertment store. It's always the same every year... However, they are still amazing and breathtaking! (☆▽☆)


It was snowing so hard! It's way too cold for me... Today the temperature is -9 degree Celsius. Waaaay to cold, I prefer warmer weather, lol! (>﹏<)


Gdańsk is so pretty! I really enjoy walking there and the atmosphere, even tho I was freezing.

That's all for today. σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

 Take care and stay safe!

Mayemi 梅雅(°◡°♡)

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Is that a mall? The deco looks so nice with all of these lights. It's also my first time seeing decorating a ship instead of a tree outside of Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's a department store! My city has a port, so that's why we have this giant boat in the mall, haha („• ᴗ •„) Your blog is really cute, I wanted to comment on your latest post, but there's no possibility? I couldn't find the comment section... (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh 0.0" Thank you for letting me know~ I fixed it.

      Delete

♡ Previous Posts ♡

♡ Search on this blog ♡

♡ Stats ♡