12/31/21

♡ Christmas gal make + Christmas tree + new hair and phone ♡

 Hello, gals!~ 


♡ (⇀ 3 ↼)

A lot had happened since my last post! I had wonderful time with my family and my bf and share many cute presents, I was really happy. <3 I spent Christmas Eve at home with my parents and Christmas at my boyfriend's. I met my bf's aunts and uncles. It was fun!

I'm really proud of my Chiristmas Eve make, I felt like a real gyaru, haha.


╰(*´︶`*)╯


No lenses, I have to buy new ones soon!

Christmas nails ♡


This year we have a colourful Christmas tree! It's really cute and my dad and I decorated it as usual. I got a coffee machine, wine, sweets, perfume and some money. I also got a new phone, bacuse the old one is a bit too old (3+ years old, lol). Let me know if you noticed any quality change in my pics! <3 I'm very grateful for all the gifts, but most importantly I am grateful for the people around me. I'm really lucky to have them in my life... Love them sooooo much!!  (´• ω •`) ♡

 

I went to the hair salon near where I live and got a makeover! I'm really content with the result, but I've spent there almost 4 hours!! Yes, 4 hours! >_< However, I feel cute with this new hairstyle, so it was worth my time and money. ~



 









Today I went to the doctor for a checkup. I am fine, yay!! <3  It was snowing and cold today, but luckily my dad drove me there. I was really grateful for that, driving saves so much time.


I'm in love with my make here. I didn't do eyeliner, but I'm still satisfied and I feel so confident and kawaii in it. (´,,•ω•,,)♡ 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

♡ HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May your dreams come true~  ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

 Take care and stay safe!

Mayemi 梅雅(°◡°♡)

 











                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh~ I really liked your XmasEve eyemake ♡ So lucky you got to spent the holidays with all of the people who love you ♡ Plus, the bangs make you look ever cuter~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was sooo dramatic and I loved it, haha <3 I'm really happy that I could spent those days with them. Do you celebrate Christmas? Thank you ♡ Happy New Year! (°◡°♡)

    ReplyDelete

♡ Previous Posts ♡

♡ Search on this blog ♡

♡ Stats ♡