11/22/21

♡ First Snow ♡

 Hello, everyone! 


(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

It was snowing in Poland today!


( : ౦ ‸ ౦ : )

I can't believe it... So soon. Waaaay to soon for me. >_< I'm not a fan of winter and cold, because I'm always freezing and I really hate this feeling. It looks lovely, when you're at your cosy house, but when you're outside... It's another story, lol. However, it's still quite warm outside, because all the snow's melted already. I'm just panicking too much, I guess, haha?


(ง ื▿ ื)ว

Found this cute gif on Google. Need those boots, they're way too cute! ♡ 

I prefer summer and spring, when it's warm and you can wear cuter clothes, for example some flowy dresses or jumsuits. Autumn is nice too, but it rains a lot here. I really need to learn more about layering and making cute winter coords.

 What about you? What season do you like? (´ ω `♡)

My throat is killing me since this weekend... I had a lot of classes and that's why it hurts... I'm a teacher by the way, so I talk a lot during the lessons. I try to avoid that. However, I like my job and talk too much sometimes, lol. I'm drinking a lot of warm liquids and eat kissel (I've heard it helps with this kind of illnesses and that's true, I'm feeling better than yesterday! Yay ❤). 



I really like my makeup here (old photos again, sorry!).



(//▽//)

Gyaru make is the best, feel even more confident and girly with it on. („• ᴗ •„)

♡ ♡ ♡

 Take care and stay safe!

Mayemi 梅雅(°◡°♡)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ Previous Posts ♡

♡ Search on this blog ♡

♡ Stats ♡