11/16/21

♡ First Post ♡

 

 Hello!

This is my first post here.~ (─‿‿─)♡

I made this blog site more than a year ago I think, but didn't find the energy to start to post... Ooops! >.< 

Lately, I'm enjoying reading blogs of gals (Japanese and international ones) and I used to blog a lot, when I was a kid, so I decided to give it another shot! 


♡( ◡‿◡ )

I get a lot of inspiration from girls, who didn't stop blogging and I love the fact, that they are sharing many aspects of their life, for example: their outfits, gyaru inspiration, hairstyles and also their daily life! I've wanted to do this too for a veeeery long time. (⌒▽⌒)☆ However, I thought, that I'm not enough to call myself a gyaru, but I really like this style and in my opinion blogging can be so much fun. ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

Here's my attempt on gyaru makeup. I'm still learning, hihi.~ 

Took those pictures a few months ago, lol. But still, doing gyaru makeup is suuuper fun! o(>ω<)o
I'll experiment more with the makeup, but sometimes it's difficult to find the time and the energy... And I'm just a lazy brat... (//▽//) I'm also wearing my favourite Liz Lisa dress here, which is very kawaii and comfortable.

Anyway, I hope I can stick to this old-new hobby and share a lot of moments of my life with you。

Take care and stay safe

Mayemi 梅雅(°◡°♡)




No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ Previous Posts ♡

♡ Search on this blog ♡

♡ Stats ♡