2/21/22

♡ My bday sushi dinner + my recent gets ♡

 Hey, gals! ~


(〃^▽^〃)

I apologize I didn't write anything this past month. I've been sooo busy...AGAIN XD

My bday is on 10th February, so I celebrated with my bf and my fam. We went out to eat sushi and it was very delicious. Also, it looked amazing! ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶



 I forgot to take a lot of selfies, because I had sooo much fun! It's weird that I'm 25 now, lol. However, I feel very young, so I'm grateful for every year I was given on this planet. (´• ω •`)

I bought some Liz Lisa clothing these past 2 months and also Ageha magazine. Here are the photos:




https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1124/4262/products/GEO-Eyescream-Chocomousse-LT_grande.jpg?v=1625057047 

 

The poncho is brand new and good quality, which I love. The white skirt is still on its way. Today I purchased the brown skirt, I've always wanted the key print skirt (I hope I can get it in pink as well <3). What's more, I got circle lenses last week and still waiting for them. Hope they'll be comfy and cute on my green eyes! (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡ Bought some winter boots too, because the ones I got in China were hurting my feet (which is weird, because I have them since 2019, ehh?).

Went out drinking last weekend, had a lot of fun! ♡ But I did not wear gyaru make, it was raining and I was staying at my bf's (so yeah, that's my excuse... haha xD).

Forgot to add more gal resolutions to my last post, haha. XD I actually started earning Japanese (it's my 9406457586549302 time LOL), but this time I want to do it right! Wish me luck, hihi. 😜


 Take care and stay safe!

Mayemi 梅雅(°◡°♡)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ Previous Posts ♡

♡ Search on this blog ♡

♡ Stats ♡